Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostics > Asian Cars > Ideal Air Volume Learning on Nissan Sunn...
Ideal Air Volume Learning on Nissan Sunny N16

2242 Views 3 Replies Latest reply: 2015-06-03 07:05:12

•   Level 6   
    (482) points
    Awais
    2015-04-17 16:43:25
      Recently, I had to do Ideal Air Volume Learning on Nissan Sunny 2004. I used MaxiSys Pro with latest Nissan Version and Automatic option but I did not get success. After that I tried it Manually without MaxiSys Pro and it was done.

Did anyone try that Automatically using MaxiSys Pro?

Support@Autel, can you please put some words also related to Automatic Option in MaxiSys Pro.

Thanks.

•   Level 6   
    (482) points
    Awais
    2015-06-01 00:28:15 (Reply to:Awais)
     Did anyone recently do this on any Nissan with the new version? Thanks.

•   Level 10   
    (7890) points
    ede65

2015-06-01 08:44:46 (Reply to:Awais)

I have not tried it with the latest version yet but normally if the rpm is too high probably higher than 1200 or who knows the exact number it will not work on automatic, you need to bring the idle down by either putting it in gear, turning ac on or disconnecting an injector or all the above  in order  for the  automatic function to work. I don't believe it is  tool related since I get the same results sometimes when using the consult3/consult3+. sometimes what I do when they piss me off  is in the middle of the test I turn key off then re-do it and it works. everything is crazy now a days even cars. hope this helps on your next one. also on all Nissan vehicles from 09-12 by service bulletin one should disconnect the air flow meter wait until it sets a code then perform air volume learn then of course erase code.

•   Level 6   
    (482) points
    Awais
    2015-06-03 07:05:12 (Reply to:ede65)
     Thank you ede65.
  Total1 Pages